Some of the most frequent complications associated with tooth decay include pulp inflammation (pulpitis) and the spread of the infection through the root canal all the way to the bone (periodontitis). In some cases, other tissues in the oral cavity can also be affected.
If these complications occur, it is necessary for the patient to undergo endodontic therapy (the examination and treatment of the root canal system). This treatment includes shaping, cleaning, disinfection and the hermetic filling of the decontaminated root canal.
Our clinic treats the root canal system using the latest technology:
- Painless treatment due to local desensitization.
- Dentální mikroskop s integrovanou kamerou CJ-Optik Flexion Advanced (Germany).
- Magnifying system Carl Zeiss (Eye Mag PRO S).
- Apex locator – electronic device for measuring the length of root canals.
- X-Smart iQ – the latest generation cordless endodontic motor with continuous and reciprocating motion, which is used for the mechanical treatment of the root canal.
- Rubber dam (Kofferdam) – ensuring a clean and uncontaminated operating area in the oral cavity.
- Intraoral digital X-ray sensor.
- Disposable tools.