- Extraction of teeth and dental roots (manipulations with any degree of complexity);
- Elimination of inflammatory processes and purulent discharge in the oral cavity;
- Preservation of teeth through surgical means;
- All phases of dental implantation;
- Osteoplastic surgery (using allografts, autografts);
- All types of gum disease treatment (including laser manipulation);
- Treatment of problems with the temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
The modern techniques used in our clinic allow us to perform tooth extraction procedures with zero pain and in an environment that is pleasant for the patient. This means that visits to our clinic can be comfortable even for people with a low pain threshold.
Our dentists perform tooth extraction (hemisection) for health reasons only if there is no possibility of saving the tooth. Simultaneously, special attention is paid to minimizing tissue trauma and preventing complications, which ensures a painless extraction process and minimal risk of complications after the tooth removal itself.
At present, implantation is the most reliable and effective solution to partial or complete tooth loss. The installation of dental implants makes it possible to restore the aesthetics and the chewing function of your teeth.
Dental implantation is a surgical procedure during which a special implant mimicing the dental root is inserted into the bone tissue in the place of the missing tooth. After being stabilized in the bone, the implant is fitted with an artificial crown which perfectly recreates the anatomical shape of the tooth.
Whenever there is need for an implant, our dentists cooperate with specialists in restorative and prosthetic dentistry. Because each case is distinctive, special attention is always paid to the diagnostic procedures, as well as the quality of the equipment and material used.
The Chodov Dental Clinic offers a range of dental implantation methods that help restore each patient's happy smile and quality of life.