Clinical whitening is a procedure performed in a dental clinic, effectively lightening the tooth enamel and returning the teeth to their natural light colour. Clinical whitening includes:
- A consultation with your dentist.
- An examination including:
- a case history diagnosis,
- an evaluation of the patient's overall dental health and state of dental hygiene,
- periodontal examination.
- Photographic documentation before the whitening procedure and after it.
- The teeth whitening procedure itself.